Wednesday, January 13, 2010

BFN

So, I've been testing like a crazy person.  I'm not sure what that was about, but it was a little bit experimental.  My fertility history is that I've gotten pregnant twice on birth control, and twice the "first try".  So, I guess I got a little overconfident and thought instead of seeing IF I was pregnant, I'd see how early I could get a BFP (big fat positive).  A mentality of - just how fertile am I?  Anyway . . . I guess all of the negative pregnancy tests (8 leading up to the BIG fat negative) prepared me a little for the ultimate letdown today.  The official test day.  The official negative. 

I'm still "in the game" so to speak, since my period (AF [Aunt Flow]) isn't due until Monday, but I'm not hopeful.  Again, this is history talking.  My "on purpose" tests have shown up well before my period was due, so I take that to mean that they all will.  I suppose I could just wait to see if I'm "late" like normal, not obsessed people do.  That's my new plan.  My Plan B(FP).  ;-)

I'm shifting my focus, for now, to health.  I'm going to try and figure out some ways to move more throughout the day and hit my daily burn on my bodybugg.  I'm looking at Jillian's 30 Day Shred DVD.  I was worried about the intensity of it and how it would affect little one if I get pregnant (before I know I'm pregnant), but from what I've read, it's alright to work out hard.  It will make me feel like this time is put to good use and will make for a happier pregnant lady, come February.  :-)

So, the obsession has died down a little for now - I'll see you on the flip side of ovulation . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment